Griswold Law solves problems across California when drastic measures are required.
- Appointed over 120 times in California courts within 15 different counties
- Consistently appointed in a variety of legal scenarios, including health & safety receivership, partition referee, tenant habitability receiver, post-judgment receiver, and rents/profits receiver
- Appointed as a receiver in business disputes to take operational control of businesses during litigation
- Substantial experience taking control of troubled real estate assets, including houses, apartments, motels, and failed developments
- Focus on hoarding, nuisance/drug activity, slum motels/apartments, illegal conversions, and abandoned properties
Press / News
The Desert Review - July 19, 2021 EL CENTRO — The Mayan Hotel at press time is currently being knocked down by a demolishing crew Monday morning, July 19. The historic hotel on 595 W. State Street in El Centro was gutted by fire in February 2021. Demolition started at...
SAN DIEGO — A court-appointed receiver began the clean-up and rehabilitation of a Bay Terraces home that officials say is both a fire hazard and an example of excessive hoarding, the San Diego City Attorney's Office announced. The home on Mesa Hills Court "is piled...
Richardson “Red” Griswold acts as a court-appointed Receiver and court-appointed Partition Referee in California. Mr. Griswold has been appointed by over 120 California courts in 15 different California counties. He is a licensed California attorney, as well as a licensed California real estate broker. Mr. Griswold was the 2019 Chair/President of the California Receivers Forum.